Coimbra Private Tour
Meet the city of Coimbra
Further south, among the sound of the guitars and the traditional capes of the students we arrive to Coimbra, included on the UNESCO World Heritage List, where one of the most ancient Universities in the world overlooks Mondego River.
You will discover the forbidden love story between Pedro and Inês de Castro that made a frequent subject of art, music, and drama through the ages.
During your Private Experience you will visit the beautiful city center with fantastic architecture and university, narrow streets that hide love stories of the thousands of students that passed by the university, aqueducts and gardens, convents, monasteries and beautiful landscapes.
- Itinerary: Coimbra center, Universidade de Coimbra, Jardim Botânico, Colégio de Jesus, Real Colégio Das Artes, Catedral, Mosteiro de Santa Cruz, Quinta Das Lágrimas;
- Meeting Point: Your accommodation|hotel;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full Day Private Experience (8 hours);
- Price: Price upon request;
- Includes: Expert Guide, flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;
- Notes: Entrances in monuments and lunch are not included.;