Santiago Compostela Private Tour
Heritage, breathtaking views, beaches and food in a full day experience.
When a field of stars “Campus Stelea” showed the tomb of the Apostle “Tiago” (James), one would never imagine that this sacred land would become one of the most important pilgrimage centers of the world “Santiago De Compostela”.
Coming from all continents, crossing oceans, valleys, mountains and bad weather, thousands of pilgrims announce their arrival in the impressive Cathedral. The capital of Galicia is classified as World Heritage by UNESCO and has one of the most renowned Spanish Universities.
Santiago de Compostela is very creative and musical and is normal to find in the historical centre creative and passionate artists that take you back to the medieval times.
- Itinerary: Santiago de Compostela, Pilgrim’s Mass in Cathedral, historical city center;
- Meeting Point: Your accommodation|hotel;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full Day Private Experience (8 hours);
- Price: Price upon request;
- Includes: Expert Guide, flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;
- Notes: Entrances in monuments and lunch are not included.;