The pritzker experience
Álvaro Siza, Souto Moura and Rem Koolhas unique works.
Discover the masterpieces from the Portuguese Pritzker’s…
Join us for a unique adventure into the works of the creative and visionary Portuguese architects Álvaro Siza Vieira and Eduardo Souto Moura awarded with the Pritzker Prize- the Nobel of Architecture.
During this tour, guided by a local architect, you will visit civic structures, sophisticated houses, public buildings and private works from those two Portuguese architects.
You will visit the famous concert hall Casa da Música- a creation from the famous Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas, another Pritzker in Porto.
This fascinating experience is perfect for all the architecture lovers and will reveal the life, influences and works from those architects.
- Itinerary: Centro Português de Fotografia, Centro de Congressos Alfandega, Trindade, Aliados, Bouça, Casa da Música, House of Cinema Manuel De Oliveira, Casa Chá Boa Nova, Piscinas das Marés (swimming pool).
- Meeting Point: To be determined;
- Pick up time: To be determined;
- Duration: You can decide the duration (Half or Full-Day Tour);
- Price: From €150,00 per person;
- Includes: Local architect guide and flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese
- Notes: Entrances not included.