Secrets of Porto
Discover the must-see’s all in just one day.
The best way to discover all the histories behind history…
A guided tour with a local guide is the best way to discover Porto attractions and all the hidden histories that you won’t read in travel books…
During this charming and personalized guided tour, you will discover, in a unique way, you all the legendary sites located in Porto city center, beautiful architecture styles and all the unknown hidden stories that only locals know.
During your adventure, you won’t miss extraordinary historical and architectural value buildings: Torre dos Clérigos a unique baroque work from Nicolau Nasoni, Livraria Lello a beautiful example of neo-gothic design, with just a hint of art nouveau, Avenida dos Aliados recently renewed by the Portuguese architect Álvaro Siza Vieira.
In this small group tour, you will also discover the typical flavors and smells in Mercado do Bolhão, stroll in the charming and commercial Rua de Santa Catarina, take a couple of coffee in fashionable Café Majestic, Ribeira with the colorful façades and may other memorable places.
Porto has so many beautiful things to see… no matter how many times you have already visit the city, you will always find something new to discover!
- Itinerary: Torre dos Clérigos, Livraria Lello, Estação de São Bento, Avenida Dos Aliados, Mercado do Bolhão, Rua Santa Catarina, Café Majestic, Catedral do Porto, Ribeira;
- Meeting Point: To be determined with the Client;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Half Day Tour – 4 hours;
- Price: From 50€ per person;
- Includes: Private Guide;
- Spoken languages: English; Other languages available by request and budget;
- Notes: Not Includes: Entrances in monuments and lunch;
Entrances in monuments:
Livraria Lello: 5€ per person
Cathedral: 3€ per person
Visit to Croft Port Lodges (Classic visit and wine tasting): 15,00€ per person