Douro boys wine experience
Douro Boys wines and history
The history of some of the best wine producers…
Douro Boys are a group of five wine producers from Douro Valley that produces some awarded and unique wines in the region.
Since 2003 they work with united efforts, organizing joint presentations, seminars and tastings.
During this wine adventure, created and is conducted by a local wine expert, you will learn the history of this group of wine producers, visit some wineries, taste wines, appreciate flavors and admire the breathtaking landscape.
During the day, you will visit 2 wineries from this group: Quinta do Vallado, Quinta do Crasto or Quinta de Nápoles, walk along the vineyards, discover the local grapes and talk with the owners (if possible).
Lunch is a perfect match with typical flavors from the valley and wines from Quinta do Crasto located in the right blank of Douro river with breathtaking views over the valley.
Visiting Douro, it’s impossible to not visit the village of Pinhão- considered the heart of the region and the fantastic blue and white tiles from the railway station.
Enjoy this unique and exclusive wine tour into Douro Valley!
- Itinerary: Douro Valley, Quinta do Vallado, Quinta do Crasto, Pinhão;
- Meeting Point: Your accommodation|hotel;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full Day Private Experience (8 hours);
- Price: From € 275 per person;
- Includes: Local wine guide, lunch in “quinta”, 2 wine tastings, flexible schedule ;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;