The city flavors
A delightful way to taste and feel the authentic local life.
Discover tasty memories…
If you’re looking for a tasty, fresh and non-touristic tour this unique experience is what you need…
This tour is guided by a local foodie and combines the best gastronomy experience with culture in Porto city center.
YDuring this adventure, you will visit some of the best groceries with top typical flavors from different Portuguese regions and traditional producers, (cheeses, sausages, ham’s and sardines), taste some award-winning Portuguese wines, meet the owners and discover where they buy products.
This tour would not be complete unless you discover the hidden treasures of traditional Porto pubs- usually called “tascas”, places where friends meet for typical snacks (“petiscos”), learn about local food and discover all the codes and costumes from those places.
This experience is the perfect adventure to visit the oldest market in town (Mercado do Bolhão), see why the sellers from this market are so famous, appreciate architecture, understand how the city growth and discover all the hidden places that you won’t find in touristic books.
At the end, you can buy typical products to take home and share them with your family and friends.
- Itinerary: Clérigos, Livraria Lello, Avenida Dos Aliados, Mercado do Bolhão, Rua Santa Catarina, Estação de São Bento, Catedral do Porto and Ribeira;
- Meeting Point: To be determined with the clients;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the clients;
- Duration: You can decide the duration (Half or Full-Day Tour);
- Price: From €65,00 per person.
- Includes: Foodie tour guide, 2 tasting experiences (several typical products | wines included), flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;