Pubs, flavors and culture mixed in a unique tour.
Our natural affection for the traditional foods of Porto really peaks when we think of escorting you to the delicious, hidden treasures of traditional Porto pubs, where friends meet for a petisco and a glass of wine, usually called “tascas”.
Between traditional “tascas” with their unique flavors- that you will taste, histories and codes we will take you in sites and explain the history of Porto and its inhabitants, and what makes those little traditional pubs and people so unique.
This gastronomic experience is created by a foodie, has the duration of 4 hours and will give you an insider's perspective on some of the city’s traditional pubs and the heart of Porto petiscos culinary culture.
- Itinerary: City center, Jewish neighborhoods;
- Meeting Point: To be determined;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Half|Full Day Experience (4|8 hours);
- Price: From 45€ per person.
- Includes: Foodie tour guide, flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;
- Notes: This tour can be made on car, bike or panoramic bus;