Sintra & Cascais - Private Tour
Heritage, breathtaking views, beaches and food in a full day experience.
Discover all Sintra and Cascais secrets…
Visit the marvelous towns of Sintra and Cascais and enjoy a day full of culture, breathtaking views and magnificent beaches.
This fantastic experience starts walking in the historic center of Sintra where you can fell the local life and try the local specialty pastry (travesseiro) in its most iconic pastry shop.
Afterwards, we will visit two monuments of your choice (Town Palace, Pena Palace, Regaleira, Montserrate, Moors Castles). We will then proceed towards the coast where we have lunch by the seaside. Continuing down the coast, we stop at Roca Cape, the most western point of continental Europe. Our day will end with a visit to the center and beaches of the charming town of Cascais.
- Itinerary: ena, Regaleira, Montserrate, Castelo dos Mouros), scenic ride by the seaside, Cabo da Roca, Cascais center;
- Meeting Point: To be determined with the Client;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full-Day Experience (8 hours);
- Price: From 100,00 EUR per person.
- Includes: Transportation to and from your accommodation, local guide, flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German and Portuguese.
Other languages available by request and budget;
- Notes: Lunch is not included (we can suggest some local restaurants);