Aveiro - Private Tour
Heritage, breathtaking views, beaches and food in a full day experience.
Take a private tour to the beautiful Aveiro, a city crossed by water channels, from where brave fishermen’s sail to the remote sea of Norway to catch the tasty cod fish used in more than one hundred typical dishes.
During this private experience you can discover and learn about the important salt industry visiting a traditional salt marsh and do a boat trip trough the water channels using a “moliceiro” boats that resemble “gondolas”.
Close to the sea front we arrive to “Costa Nova”, a traditional fisherman’s neighborhood characterized by the colorful typical houses. The beauty of the house façades covered by tiles and the display windows of coffee-shops decorated with the tasty and famous “ovos-moles” (a sweet made of egg yolks and sugar) invite you to enter and taste it.
- Itinerary: Aveiro, Costa Nova, salinas and city center;
- Meeting Point: To be determined with the Client;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full Day Private Experience (8 hours);
- Price: Price upon request;
- Includes: Guide; Mini Bus; Visit to “salinas”, Boat Trip “Moliceiro”; Boat Trip; Tasting “Ovos Moles” Spoken; Lunch at Sal Poente. ;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;
- Notes: Lunch is included.;