Fatima - Private Tour
Even if you’re not a believer here you find a unique energy.
The current Sanctuary began with a small chapel where in 1917 Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco saw Our Lady for the first time.
The most visited place where you can observe the greatest demonstrations of faith is the Chapel of the Apparitions. It was in this place where the holm oak was found under which the Virgin appeared.
In addition to the Chapel of the Apparitions, the gigantic Basilica da Santissima Trindade was inaugurated in 2007, which has a capacity for about 8,000 people simultaneously.
Religious belief encourages and nourishes thousands of pilgrims coming from various places on the long walk to Fátima, which makes it one of the biggest pilgrimage destinations in the world.
The parish of “Cova de Iria”, that in 1917 witnessed three shepherds being blessed by the apparition of the Virgin, is nowadays transformed in a beautiful square with an impressive church, commonly known as “Basilica”, the apparitions’ chapel and the Holy Trinity church.
You will also have the chance to wonder around the many shops, where you will find all kinds of souvenirs connected to the cult of Our Lady.
This private tour can be tailored according to you desires, time available and number of participants and can include lunch and other options that you might want.
- Itinerary: Porto, Fátima, Santuário Nossa Senhora de Fátima, free time for religious activities, house of the three shepherds;
- Meeting Point: To be determined with the Client;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full Day Experience (8 hours);
- Price: From 350,00 EUR per Car & €450,00€ per Van ;
- Includes: Expert Guide, flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;
- Notes: Entrances in monuments and lunch are not included.;