Porto Private Tour
Heritage, breathtaking views, beaches and food in a full day experience.
Discover the charming city of Porto…
Porto has a welcoming and conservative character that hides a contemporary and creative city represented in modern buildings, important architects, and diverse cultural offer.
Porto is a city of important people, strong economic groups, poets, sailors, heroes and winners and gave the name to Portugal and to one of the most famous wines of the world, Port wine!
This private tour can be tailored according to your desires and time available.
Don’t miss this adventure in Porto!
During this private tour you will discover and understand the city that was classified as World Heritage by UNESCO in 1996 and European Capital for Culture in 2001.
During this private experience you will visit all the attractions that you must see when you’re in Porto and all the hidden places and secret histories that only locals know, and you won’t find in touristic books.
- Itinerary: Avenida dos Aliados, Mercado do Bolhão, Rua Santa Catarina, Café Majestic, Estação de São Bento, Torre Dos Clérigos, Praça Da Batalha, Sé, Igreja de São Francisco, Palácio Da Bolsa, Ribeira, Caves, Casa Da Musica, Foz, Boavista, Castelo Do Queijo, Marginal;
- Meeting Point: To be determined with the Clients.;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Half|Full Day Private Experience (4|8 hours);
- Includes: Local private guide, visit and wine taste at wine cellar, flexible schedule;
- Price: From €200,00 per Car & €280,00 per Van;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;
- Note: Entrance in paid attractions are not included.