Santiago Compostela Private Tour
Heritage, breathtaking views, beaches and food in a full day experience.
Fell Compostelas unique energy…
Santiago de Compostela is one of the most important cities from Galicia and the destination for all the Camino routes; you can walk, cycle, or even ride these walking paths.
All Camino pilgrimage routes lead to Santiago de Compostela as this is where the remains of St James, (Santiago), were discovered in the ninth century.
When a field of stars “Campus Stelea” showed the tomb of the Apostle “Tiago” (James), no one would never imagine that this sacred land would become one of the most important pilgrimage centers of the world “Santiago De Compostela”.
During this private tour you will discover the beauty of Santiago de Compostela, understand how the city growth around the religion and why is a so young and vibrant city.
Galicia’s capital is classified as World Heritage by UNESCO and has one of the most renowned Spanish Universities. The city is very creative and musical and it’s normal to find creative and passionate artists that take you back to the medieval times.
- Proposed Itinerary: Santiago de Compostela, Pilgrim’s Mass in Cathedral, historical city center;
- Meeting Point: To be determined with the Client;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full Day Private Experience (8 hours);
- Price: From 400,00 EUR;
- Includes: Expert guide, flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;
- Notes: Entrances in monuments and lunch are not included | if you want a tour in the cathedral this must be with a local authorized guide;