Aveiro - Private Tour
Heritage, breathtaking views, beaches and food in a full day experience.
Among salt marshes and the fishermen’s harbor, from where brave men set sail to the cod fish fishing in the remote seas of Norway. Close to the sea front we arrive to “Costa Nova”, with colorful and beautiful houses mixed with some palm trees, which are a delight with such a beautiful landscape.
Right next to it is Aveiro, the Portuguese Venice, a city crossed by canals, whose waters are sailed by “moliceiro” boats that resemble “Gondolas” that you will have the desire to try. The beauty of the houses’ façades covered by tiles and the display windows of coffee-shops decorated with the tasty and famous “ovos-moles” (a sweet made of egg yolks and sugar) that invite us to go inside and try them.
- Itinerary: Aveiro, Costa Nova;
- Meeting Point: Your accommodation|hotel;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full Day Private Experience (8 hours);
- Price: Price upon request;
- Includes: Expert Guide, flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;
- Notes: Entrances in monuments and lunch are not included.;