Guimarães & Braga Private Tour
AN exclusive experience in Guimarães and Braga.
This tour starts in Guimarães where Portugal was born with the visit to Castelo de Guimarães where everything started and from where Don Afonso Henriques (Portugal 1st King) governed the kingdom.
During the morning you will discover narrow and medieval streets where the king and nobles used, important squares where happened important battles and many other historic sites.
Not far away from Guimarães (couple kilometers) you reach Braga, founded by the Romans around 2000 years ago, and named Bracara Augusta.
You will visit discover the historic city center, churches, and beautiful architecture and understand why the history of the city often confused with the history of the bishop’s due to church influence.
Like many other Portuguese cities Braga mixes tradition, history with modernity with important universities and technology centers.
Those two unique cities know how to blend, in the best way possible, history and heritage with the dynamism and entrepreneurship that characterize modern cities.
This tour can be tailored according to your desires and time available.
- Itinerary: Porto, Guimarães, Castelo, Palácio dos Duque, Rua de Santa Maria, Praça das Oliveiras, Braga, Centro Histórico, Estádio Da Pedreira.
- Meeting Point: To be determined with the Client;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Full Day Experience (8 hours);
- Price: 350 EUR; Paço dos Duques + Castelo de Guimarães: Price per person: 10,00€
- Includes: Guide; Private Car;
- Spoken languages: English;
- Notes: Entrances in monuments and lunch are not included.;