Porto Private Tour
Heritage, breathtaking views, beaches and food in a full day experience.
Porto has a welcoming and conservative character that hides a contemporary and creative city represented in modern buildings, important architects, and diverse cultural offer.
Porto is a city of important people, strong economic groups, poets, sailors, heroes and winners and gave the name to Portugal and to one of the most famous wine of the world, Port wine!
This Private Experience will help you to discover and understand the city that was classified as World Heritage by UNESCO in 1996 and European Capital for Culture in 2001.
- Itinerary: Avenida dos Aliados, Mercado do Bolhão, Rua Santa Catarina, Café Majestic, Estação de São Bento, Torre Dos Clérigos, Praça Da Batalha, Sé, Igreja de São Francisco, Palácio Da Bolsa, Ribeira, Caves, Casa Da Musica, Foz, Boavista, Castelo Do Queijo, Marginal;
- Meeting Point: Your accommodation|hotel;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Half|Full Day Private Experience (4|8 hours);
- Includes: Local private guide, visit and wine taste at wine cellar, flexible schedule;
- Price: Price upon request;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;