Contemporary architecture experience
An architects vision about contemporary architecture
This small group guided tour is perfect for you! During this experience, you will be guided by a local architect that will guide you through Porto diverse neighborhoods, reveal contemporary treasure and histories that you won’t find in architecture books.
You can choose your style and time and we will help you to have an unforgettable architecture adventure in Porto.
During this adventure, you will discover modern tract developments from Portuguese innovative architecture, understand works and influences from Álvaro Siza Vieira and Eduardo Souto Moura among other Portuguese architects that studied in Porto Architecture School.
- Itinerary: Casa da Música, Serralves & Contemporary Museuam, Avenida dos Aliados, São Bento Metro Station, House of Cinema Manuel de Oliveira, Casa Chá Boa Nova, Piscinas das Marés (swimming pool) among other places.
- Meeting Point: Your accommodation|hotel;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: You can decide the duration (Half or Full-Day Tour);
- Price: From €150,00 per person
- Includes: Local architect guide and flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese;
- Notes: Entrances are not included.