Meet local foodies experience
Meet local foodies during your trip to Porto
Looking for a non-touristy thing to do in Porto? Why not make new friends while also getting to know the food culture of the country you’re visiting or even living in?
This cooking experience is a fantastic way to learn how to cook Portuguese food with locals that have cooking skills to rival any top chef. Not only will you enjoy home-cooking at its best and get to taste local delicacies but you’ll also have a unique chance to experience local culture and to get to know the people by sharing a meal in a family home.
First we will visit Mercado do Bolhão the biggest local market, where you can buy everything from fresh food, vegetables, to herbs and fruits, fell the ambience of a typical market with peculiar smells and flavors.
This food experience will take place in small groups, giving you the opportunity to really learn everything there is to know about Portuguese cooking!
- Itinerary: To be determined
- Meeting Point: To be determined;
- Pick up time: To be determined with the Client;
- Duration: Half|Full Day Experience (4|8 hours);
- Price: Price upon request;
- Includes: Foodie tour guide, 2 tasting experiences, flexible schedule;
- Spoken languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese; Other languages available by request and budget;
- Notes: This tour can be made on car, bike or panoramic bus;